Refunds & Returns Policy
We hope you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition and in the original packaging with labels intact for a full refund. Items must remain unworn & unused except for the purposes of trying them on for size/suitability. We reserve the option to only offer a partial refund where an item is damaged, tarnished or worn in any way.
You must notify us of your intention to return items within 7 working days after the day on which you received the products by contacting us and we will arrange to send you a returns form and label. Please include your original order details, name and address. We must receive the returned items within 14 days of your receipt of the returns label. Please notify us if you are unable to do so.
The customer must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are received by us and not damaged in transit (as stipulated by the Consumer Protection 'Distance Selling Regulations' 2000).
* Orders delivered outside Mainland UK will require you to arrange and pay for return.
When returning items we strongly advise that you use a courier or insured postal service. We cannot accept responsibility, or give a refund, for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Returns & Customer Service
At SimonHarrison.com, our aim is your satisfaction. We gladly accept returns or exchanges within 7-days of you receiving your order.
- Items must be returned to us in the condition in which they were received.
- Jewellery items must be unworn and undamaged with tags intact.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable unless we have sent you an incorrect product.
- Important: If your package arrives damaged please notify your local carrier or post office immediately, then contact SimonHarrison.com for a replacement.
- Care: Please ensure you follow the guide on Jewellery Care Instructions page.